Mount Gravatt Community Centre has been serving our local community for 30 years and have grown over this time to now have over 30 employees. Imagine coming to work each day, loving what you do and seeing the real impact you are having in people's lives. We embrace and celebrate diversity amongst our team and value our staff's contribution. To ensure you continue to grow in your role, we offer ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will receive competitive pay, along with the opportunity to salary sacrifice to increase your take home pay. If you are passionate about helping others, we'd love to meet you.
We also offer supervised social work student placements to undergraduates to integrate your learning. We know how important is to provide students with real life experience to develop first-hand knowledge and skills to complement your classroom based learning. We provide you with interesting and challenging opportunities to broaden your skill base and help you to kickstart your career. Opportunities will be advertised on this page.
Support Worker - Domestic Assistant - In Home Worker
Support Worker | Domestic Assistant | In Home Worker
We believe there is no place quite like home and have a strong desire to help people retain their independence. We provide an extensive range of tailored services which empower clients to make choices in enhancing their quality of life through engagement and participation.
About the role:
The support worker empowers people to enjoy a full, rewarding and independent life, while being empathetic and compassionate. The Support Worker is required to provide domestic support to people living in their home. The Support worker works independently and is passionate about empowering consumers and making a difference in their lives through compassionate service delivery.
Queensland Ageing and Disability Services forms part of Mt Gravatt Community Centre which has been serving the community for 30 years. Imagine coming to work each day, loving what you do and seeing the real impact you are having in people's lives. We embrace and celebrate diversity amongst our team and value our staff's contribution. We offer our staff:
- competitive pay
- ongoing learning and development opportunities
- positive team environment
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 12 months experience
- Experience implementing home care support plans
- Skills in managing time, setting priorities, planning and organising your own work and adapting to change
- Current First Aid and CPR or willingness to obtain
- Confidence with a smart phone or tablet or the ability to learn
- Availability Monday to Sunday
- A current driver's licence
- A national police check or the willingness to obtain one
How to apply: Please email your application to email@example.com
For your application to be considered, please be sure to include:
- A cover letter, which demonstrates how you meet the requirements of the skills and experience criteria outlined above.
- Your resume, including 2 referees.
- Only those that are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. We are looking for an immediate start.
For further information in regards to this position, contact Oceane on 3343 9833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org