Work in the food industry
Funded by the State Government’s Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative, the Mt Gravatt Community Centre is offering a Certificate II in Food Processing. This certificate course includes barista training, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA), training in kitchen operations, food preparation and handling, cooking, and opportunities to improve your customer service and hospitality skills. Mt Gravatt Community Centre can also provide you with volunteering opportunities and support you in finding placement and securing employment.
To be eligible for the program you must:
- Be a Queensland resident
- Be over 18 years old
- Need support to successfully gain employment, secure a more stable employment, and build foundational skills to a level for successful completion of a vocational qualification
- Meet Australian residency requirements
- Meet correct visa eligibility requirements
- Be ineligible for Australian Government employment services or assistance
- Remain unemployed after accessing Australian Government services for more than six months
- Have successfully completed a National Police Check
Our next intake for this course is 19th July 2021, so submit your applications NOW! For more information or to apply, please email Andrew on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0490 679 706 or 3343 9833 ext 123.
Mt Gravatt Community Centre also offers a Certificate III in Individual Support through the Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative. Please email email@example.com for more information or to apply.